Pattys Blog

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Thought I had Better Update

Hi all, I just looked at my blog and realized I havent updated in a very long time. Im sorry I promise to try and do better. We have a new puppy, well we have had him 3 weeks. He is 9 weeks old, he is a German Shepherd and his name is Buster Brown. The picture of him on the grass is 3 weeks ago he was 6 weeks old. The other picture was taken this week and he just turned 9 weeks old. He has almost doubled in size and he is a little eating machine. He goes to the Vet tomorrow for more shots and to see if his worms are gone.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    well you finally updated!!!

    Pup looks so cute and yeah he has grown quite a bit.. Hope his visit to the vet is a good one :)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger *~ Li ~*~ La ~*~ Lo ~* said…

    OHH SO CUTE!! He's a german shepherd?? I think he has marking of Rottweiller mix.. Mmmm :)

    So cute!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Patty said…

    We have had others tell us he looks like a Rottie mix but the guy we got him from said the Mom and Dad were both German Shepherds. May there was a love triangle going with a Rottie. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home