Pattys Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Patty's Blog

Pattys Blog

Hello All!! I finally figured out how to get back into update my blog. I actually tried before and I deleted it before I published it and I got frustrated and quit.

I thought since it has been almost a year since I posted it might be a good idea to write some thoughts down.

But my life is so uneventful that I don't have much to write about. I guess the most exciting thing is that Anna started 9th grade last week. Gosh I cant believe she is in high school. As much as she drives me crazy it seems like she was just born.

Since my last post some things have changed. We no longer have the dog Apache we now have a Fox Terrier named SweetPea and recently got another dog who has been named Dog. She is a Pit Bull but I don't think she knows she is a Pit because she is so sweet. She was rescued by a friend of ours and she was so sweet he was afraid his dogs would kill her so he gave her to us. Now when we started looking for another dog we wanted a watch dog...Well I think she would probably watch them walk out with everything we own. I don't know how to post pictures or I would post some.

Well that's all for now.

Take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home